Thursday, September 2, 2010

Exhausted

I am officially worn out and it's only the third week of work.

I have just taken over a third grade classroom as a long term sub for a teacher who is on maternity leave. I was supposed to take over two weeks from now after having a week getting to know the classroom and how everything works. Due to some complications with the teacher's pregnancy, I have taken over this week, unexpectedly.

I feel overwhelmed to say the least and am attempting to fight a cold to top it off.

I want to devote my evenings to my daughter, but I find myself not only exhausted, but so busy with work to do.

I know this is what I want... to teach, but man do I wish I was a stay at home mom lately.

I just need to make it through this year and I know it will only get better.

Easier said than done

2 comments:

  1. wow, yeah. crazy challenge. grad school is crazy. newborns are crazy. work is crazy. You'll make it, with some prayer and a great attitude. Fuerza!!!

    xo
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks nancy! how are you these days? what are you up to? hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete