Saturday, April 23, 2011

House Projects

So, now that we have finished remodeling our kitchen we aren't planning on doing anymore large renovations for a while; but in the mean time I have a bunch of small projects I wan to take on as the summer approaches. In order to really try and complete these things, I have compiled a list... and I do love a good list. So here it is:

1. Gather frames and pictures/objects for our future wall collage on the wall at the top of the stairs.

2. Sand and paint the headboard in the guest room... I'm thinking of trying a distressed grey color to go with the turquoise walls.

3. Paint both closets in the bedrooms and put on new knobs.

4. Repaint the hallway and Isabela's room (the same color, but they need another coat).

So, that's it for now. In regards to #1, here's what I had in mind:




This is a photo from the blog, younghouselove. You can read about how they did this awesome collage wall here: http://www.younghouselove.com/2011/04/its-done-and-we-heart-it/

They are pretty much my fav house blog and I can't deny that I am slightly jealous of their day job, which is to renovate their house and blog about it. I love these two!

So, that's all for now. I will be trying to get a new house tour video up soon since there have been so many changes since the last one. I just want the house to be in tip top shape before that happens, but hopefully in the next few days.

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment