Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Good Things

It's another beautiful day in Mexico. I can hear birds singing, children playing outside, all while enjoying the coolness of our house during one of the hottest months in Mexico City.

I'm thankful for good things today. Those good things have come in many different forms over the past week, so I've decided to compile a list.

Good baby things:

-Our ultrasound appointment a week and a half ago was perfect. Isabella is growing and healthy and my amniotic fluid levels are up and in the right spot.
-We're back on track for a normal delivery whenever she decides it's time to come out.
-At that last appointment she was already 5lbs 8oz.

Good job things:

-James got offered a job at the International school I work for. He will be working in the high school.
-This means a better salary for him and full medical benefits.
-It also means the same vacations off together and the entire summer off and paid... hello wonderfulness.

Good house things:

-We are hiring a cleaning woman who will start next week.
-Hopefully this will quell my OCD when it comes to cleaning.
-The floors will no longer show a constant trail of Lila's pathway from the front door to the kitchen

Good things. I love when life brings on good things. My current good thing is the husband who is sipping coffee at the dining room table while I relax on the couch with my warm cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment