Friday, February 5, 2010

Paaaallease Girlfriend

So, not sure if you've read, but beautiful Brazilian supermodel, Giselle Bundchen says her all natural childbirth "didn't hurt; not even a little bit."

So, I know I have yet to actually give birth, but I'm going to take a wild guess and say that it's going to hurt... probably a lot.

You may also have read that she didn't have to wear maternity clothes. She says she just fit fine in her regular clothes.

Does anyone else want to punch her? I'm usually not a violent person, but if I had the chance, I seriously think I'd give her a little slap in the face. Just a nice little wake up call telling her to snap out of it. Normal people are not like you.... oh, and someone must have slipped you a large dose of body numbness during labor.

Needless to say, I'm not taking any pregnancy and labor advice from Giselle.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe she really had a surrogate! Read Ina May's Guide to Childbirth for a real look at what childbirth is like!

    ReplyDelete