Monday, January 4, 2010

A little 2009 mixed with some 2010

It's 2010 and as excited as I am for this new year, so much has happened in 2009. James and I have lived in Mexico City for over a year, we moved into our first house, we painted it lime green, and we found out we we're expecting a baby in June.

Wow.

So much.

So good.

Life is beautiful for us right now and we are so thankful.

Although, there are some things I could have done without. For example:

Our dog has fleas.

Pregnancy has plagued me with headaches.

The little car accident I got myself into.

Still, I would gladly take the bad with the good.

As for the little baby growing inside of me, we attempted to find out the sex before visiting the states for Christmas, but that little guy or girl refused to let us know and was riding the umbilical cord the entire time. Even with 3 very skilled doctors in the room looking hard at the little screen, no one could get a clear glimpse of the goods.

So, our baby is still an "it" and will be fore the next 2-3 weeks until we go in for another ultrasound.

In the mean time, I will leave you with an exciting unveiling.

some potential baby names.....

drum roll please....

For a girl, Isabella Jewel Kitchin

And for a boy, Colton Morgan Kitchin

So there you have it. The name of our future child is ready. And here is a glimpse of our Christmas 2009.



No comments:

Post a Comment