Thursday, August 6, 2009

Life So Far

This is the first post in my new blog. I thought long and hard about whether or not to start this blog. One reason being, James and I already have one together that updates people on the major life happenings here in D.F. but I wanted something else. I wanted a place of my own where I could post my thoughts, both big and small. So I will kick it off with a quick run down of my life so far. I graduated college over a year ago, got married, moved to Mexico City, got an apartment, got a dog, got a job, made some great friends. It pretty much all happened in that order. 

It's been such a crazy and growing year for me. It's been hard and good. There were so many unknowns when we first moved here, it's amazing to see how far we've come. We spent the first 4 months here sleeping on an air mattress wondering if we'd have to move back to the states, and now we have a fully furnished apartment, full time jobs, and an awesome community of friends. Basically, life is good.

Here are a few photos of the past year.






1 comment:

  1. Loooove it LO and James!!!!

    i think People, US Weekly, Star, and Cosmo may be something you miss... but I'm pretty sure they have them ALL in ESPANOL! Wahoooo best of both worlds!

    Miss you Love and HUGS!

    ReplyDelete